Exclusive retreat for your retirement lifestyle
The Heritage is an exclusive development for those over 55, set in the leafy
suburbs of Sydney's prestigious peninsula suburb of Hunters Hill. Located within
walking distance to Hunters Hill village shops, The Heritage offers a relaxed yet
elegant lifestyle for those looking for the very best. Residents enjoy independent
retirement living, privacy and security with 24-hour on-call support.
The Heritage offers access to shared facilities such as a billiards room,
library, outdoor BBQ area and elegant reception and dining rooms at the historic
Mary MacKillop House, when entertaining family and friends.
Caring staff and services
Our caring village management and staff are there to provide you with support
and assistance, so you can enjoy hassle-free living. The village bus is available
for residents use, running trips twice a week to Gladesville shops and Ryde Aquatic
Centre, as well as other activities out of the village.
Many regular social activities are planned for residents. There are morning and
afternoon teas in the Heritage Lounge, BBQs in the courtyard and fortnightly Friday
night drinks to catch up with friends.
The Heritage boasts 42 stunning two and three bedroom apartments, designed for
easy living. Two and three bedroom apartments each offer:
- A spacious living/dining area leading onto a beautiful balcony overlooking landscaped gardens
- Two bedrooms with ensuite and large built-in wardrobes
- Granite kitchen with Fisher & Paykel appliances, including dishwasher
- Ducted air conditioning, in-house monitored smoke alarm, security and intercom systems
- Ample storage space with internal laundry
- Secure underground parking, with an option available for a second garage